Midwife Marija Urbo
Ask Your Question Here
Contact our patient coordinator!
Patient coordinator Natalija Polukarova
IVF Riga Stem Cell Center offers:
- The only national stem cell bank status in Latvia
- Advanced genetic tests and molecular testing in the specialized laboratory of the IVF Riga Reproductive Genetics Center, which is carried out with state-of-the-art technology
- The complex process of stem cell collection, processing and storage is carried out in one place - in the new IVF Riga Stem Cell Center laboratory
- Equipment that meets the highest standards of modern biotechnology
- Highly qualified specialists, who have undergone training in the most advanced stem cell banks
- Concluded umbilical cord blood collection agreement with leading hospital maternity wards in Latvia
- Easy and understandable umbilical cord blood collection and transportation procedure
- Competitive stem cell preservation prices and various payment options
- Central location - as our Stem Cell Center is located in Riga, parents have a unique opportunity to quickly obtain the necessary information about the state of their child’s stem cell sample.
- Delivery of umbilical cord blood samples to our Stem Cell Center is done in a way, that guarantees no loss of stem cells. Due to our location, we can provide a shorter transportation time to the stem cell storage facility, which is crucial for future stem cell viability.