Ask Your Question Here
Contact our patient coordinator!
Conditions for Stem Cell Storage at the IVF Riga Stem Cell Center
- Consult the patient coordinator at the IVF Riga Stem Cell Center or by calling the following number: +371 26600533
- Choose an umbilical cord blood storage programme
- Enter into an agreement with the IVF Riga Stem Cell Center - it can be done at IVF Riga Clinic or, if necessary, our patient coordinator can go to the place of birth to conclude an agreement there (this service is free of charge)
- Pay for the service in accordance with the concluded agreement
- Receive a special kit (package) for umbilical cord blood collection. The kit is stored in the patient’s home, and, before childbirth, the kit is immediately given to the medical staff of the maternity ward.
- After childbirth, call the IVF Riga Stem Cell Center Patient Coordinator (+371 26600533) or the IVF Riga Clinic administrators (+371 67111117) to notify them about the need to transport the umbilical cord blood collection kit.
- Receive a certificate of the stem cell storage at our cryopreservation facility within 30 days of the child’s birth.