Свяжитесь с нашими координаторами пациентов!
Диана Лао Стумбре
"Vivacell" Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
"Vivacell" Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 25, 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name, surname
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Scope of application of documents and information
What we do with the information we gather?
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”'). Personal data definitions, explanations and data categories are listed here.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
What is cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your computer or mobile device during a website visit, and which the website stores on your computer or mobile device when you open the site. During each next visit, cookies are sent back to the website of origin or to another website that recognizes this cookie. Cookies work as a memory for a particular website, allowing this page to remember your computer at the next visit; cookies can also remember your settings or improve user's convenience. Cookies help to analyse web traffic or let you know when you visit a particular site. Additional information about cookies, as well as how they can be managed or turned off, can be obtained on the website: www.aboutcookies.org.
- Google Maps cookie that notes maps usage.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You may restrict or delete cookies in your web browser's security settings. The use of mandatory and functional cookies is essential, as it helps to ensure the full use of the website. The collected cookies may also be available to our trusted co-operation partners (third parties) due to the evaluation of the advertising effectiveness of the “iVF Riga Stem Cell Center” website.
- to ensure website functionality;
- to customize the website's functionality to match the user's preferences, including language, search requests and previously viewed content;
- to collect statistical data about the website traffic;
- to determine the number of website visitors, the time spent on the website, etc.
How long do we store cookies?
Unless otherwise stated, cookies are stored for a period that is necessary to perform the activity they were collected for. The cookies are deleted right after the activity has been carried out.
We do not share the information contained within cookies for processing with the European Union and the EEA.
"Vivacell" Ltd. contacts the Client using the contact information provided by the Client (phone number, e-mail, mail address and means of communication on “iVF Riga Stem Cell Center" websites).
"Vivacell" Ltd. carries out the communication regarding the performance of service obligations based on the concluded Agreement (for example, service timing, billing information, scheduled work, changes in services, etc.).
“iVF Riga Stem Cell Center” website use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. iVF Riga website contains cookies created by Google Inc. The purpose of the use of Google Analytics cookies is to improve the content quality of iVF Riga website and adapt the content to user needs. More information about Google Analytics Terms of Service can be found on the website: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html.
How to turn off cookies?
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Read more at www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all the cookies that are on your computer. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. In that case, you will need to adjust the settings manually each time you visit the website. In addition, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
SIA “iVF Riga Stem Cell Center” hereby certifies that the information and personal data that you have submitted in connection with communication, the transparency of the performed activities will be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of European Union regulatory enactments with regard to the protection of personal data. When submitting your data, you agree that the data is processed and stored, and in cases specified in regulatory enactments after the original data processing for as long as it would be necessary.
"Vivacell" Ltd. stores and processes Client's personal data while there is at least one of the following criteria:
- Only as long as the Agreement with the Customer is in force;
- While in the manner prescribed by external regulatory enactments, “iVF Riga Stem Cell Center” or the Client can exercise their legitimate interests (for example, to submit objections or to raise or take legal action);
- While one of the parties is legally obligated to store data;
- While the Client agrees to relevant personal data processing, if there is no other legal basis for data processing.
After the aforementioned conditions have expired, the Client's personal data is deleted.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You have the right to request at any time your data updating, information about how we use your personal data, and to require your data to be deleted. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Zaļā iela 1, Rīga, Latvia, LV-1010.
If you believe, that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.